September 6, 2018
Hi guys! Hope your Thursday is going amazing! This week is semi-dragging by but I’m heading to NYFW this weekend and Cabo next weekend so lots to look forward to. Are any of you guys going to NY this weekend too? Let me know, would love to meet up! Now, onto the goods:
Today I thought it would be fun to share one of my favorite fall trends: the overall dress. I got one a few years ago and was shocked by how much I wore it. I really love this style of dress since they’re incredibly versatile as you can wear whatever you want underneath, and are easy to dress up or down. I’ve worn the dress featured above with a lace shirt underneath and heels for a dinner, with a sweater and tights in the winter, and with sneakers and a t-shirt (as shown) for a street style look. All of the dresses I shared below are classic prints that will look good on any/all occasions because I’m all about getting multiple uses out of items, ya know?
Below, I’m sharing 25 of my favorite overall dresses for under $25. As someone who loves “fast fashion”, I always get really excited when I can find cute pieces for a great price. Since trends come and go, fast fashion pieces are my favorite way to give new trends a try without really investing a lot of money $$. The styles below will take you from summer, to fall, to winter in no time! I hope you love this all-season round trend as much as I do. Enjoy.
1) Let’s start simple with this Denim Overall Dress.
2) Buttons + plaid = love it! Grab this Check Print Dress here.
4) More Corduroy but this time with buttons. Shop this Red Button Overall Dress here.
5) Get ya grid on with this Grid Zip Up Dress.
6) Faux Suede is one of my fave fall fabrics + since this Suede Mini Dress is blush, the matching possibilities are endless as it’s basically a neutral.
7) Sometimes you need a simple Denim Overall Dress
8) Faux suede, maroon, and under $15? This Pocket Front Dress is calling your name.
9) Pockets + a zip-up = endlessly cute. Love this color Zip Dress color too!
10) I’m heading back to my 8th grade days with this Leopard Print Overall Dress and I love it.
11) If you don’t want to commit to full overalls, this Overall Skirt is for you.
12) Pink, denim, polka dots. Need I say more? Check out this Cute Polka Dot Dress here.
13) Available on Prime with 2-day free shipping + tons of good reviews – Denim Pinafore Overall Dress
14) This dress is dark denim which is great for all seasons! Vintage Aline Dress
15) This Distressed Denim Dress is perfect for fall + is also available on Amazon Prime.
16) Y’all know I can’t pass up a good deal & Green Corduroy Dress is a steal at $15.
17) Like a floral skirt, but with straps. Love this Floral Print Pinafore Dress.
18) This Gingham Print dress is available on prime and so cute!
19) I’ll never stop with the Cord, plus Boohoo is almost always running coupons so you might be able to get this Red Corduroy dress for less than $25.
20) While I know some people are sketched about ordering at Romwe and Shein, I’ve honestly had really good experiences! I mean, how can you pass up this Pink Denim Dress that’s under $15?
21) This Zip Up Pinafore Dress is really cute + looks wide enough to fit a sweater underneath! #layeringgoals
22) And now I present to you, my favorite dress from the list: Black Pinafore Mini Dress.
23) I’m a sucker for embroidery so obviously, I can’t live without this Rose Embroidered Dress.
24) One of the only dresses on the list with stripes + I love that it’s navy blue: Navy Blue Striped Dress
25) I don’t know where it came from, but I’m obsessed with Camo this year. It feels really street style and fun, so I’m loving this Camo Print Mini.
All 25 overall dresses are linked below. Click the image to shop:
That’s it! I hope you guys liked this little list and found some cute overall dresses you can’t live without. Let me know which dresses are your favorite and if you copped any for yourself! As always, thanks for reading and feel free to share the dealz with your friends & fam. Love ya’ll!!